Our organization is involved in numerous activities categorized in 4 program thematic areas
Peacebuilding & Reconciliation
- Hate speech mitigation & media literacy
- Dialogues & community outreaches
- Conflict management & resolution
- Trauma healing & peace education
- Vocation training for youth
- Entrepreneurial skill training for youth
- Income generating activities for youth
- Girls Empowerment in Technology
- Advocacy, community education, and provision of scholastic materials to promote girl child education.
- Support girls to manage their Menstrual Hygiene safely through awareness and provision of sanitary kits.
- Provide scholarship opportunities to promising girls to complete primary/high school
- Awareness raising on HIV/AIDs care and prevention
- Community awareness and capacity development to eradicate Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in all its forms.
- Run educational radio programs for children to promote early childhood development
- Community Education to counter climate change and support environmental conversation
- Promote tree planting, use of alternative fuel sources, and proper waste disposal
- Community training on Charcoal ball and Biogas making
The primary beneficiaries of CECI activities can be broadly defined as the South Sudanese refugees and host communities who will benefit either directly or indirectly through project activities that will be offered by CECI and its partners in the district and refugee camp settlements. The specific target groups can be defined broadly as follows:
- Refugee and host communities Youth, Children, Women and other vulnerable groups of people.
- Local authorities, community organizations and associations.
We encourage our beneficiaries to participate actively in our programs right from the needs assessment to the implementation, monitoring and evaluation and sharing of lessons learned
CECI puts the community in the forefront to all its programs
CECI work and coordinate its activities with the government and non-governmental organizations, refugee structure and the line ministries within its operation areas
All the program activities and corresponding budget allocated for those particular programs are transparent; anyone at any time can have access to this information, if requested.
Program activities will not be imposed from the topmost but are selected based on the demand made by the beneficiaries.